PNB Net Banking (netpnb.com) Solution for transaction disabled or user disabled, contact the branch
Net Banking (for PNB customer): If you are facing a problem in PNB Net Banking like transaction disabled or user disabled, contact to branch, you need to enable the transaction.
PNB Net Banking
PNB Net Banking: Sometimes you see the message in PNB net banking “transaction not enabled”. You can solve this issue. Follow these steps (shown in image).
- Login in site. NetPNB.com (PNB Net Banking)
- Enter user id on PNB net banking.
- Enter login password/sign on password of PNB net banking.
- Click on Login button.
- Select personal setting option (see image)
- Select Enable transaction option (see above image)
- click on Continue button.
- All is set now. You have enabled transaction.
If you are facing any other issuein PNB Net Banking, you can comment below. We’ll reply soon.
PNB net banking Solution for transaction disabled or user disabled, contact to branch. Comment below if facing any problem
PNB Net banking new user
If you are not registered in PNB net banking, you can register yourself from home. There are only three requirements for your account.
- Your mobile no. should be registered in your PNB bank account.
- ATM card should be active in your bank account.
- Your PNB account should be active. It should not be a dormant account.
You can regiser your net banking account on website netpnb.com using “register new user” option.
Similarly, choose retail or corporate net banking option carefully so that it will not make problem further.
If your have any issue related to registration like ATM pin issue make sure to read this.