PNB Net Banking (netpnb.com) Solution for transaction disabled or user disabled, contact to branch
PNB Net Banking: If you are facing problem in PNB Net Banking like transaction disabled or user disabled, contact to branch, you need to enable the transaction.
PNB Net Banking
PNB Net Banking: Sometimes you see message in PNB net banking “transaction not enabled”. You can solve this issue. Follow these steps (shown in image).
- Login in site. NetPNB.com (PNB Net Banking)
- Enter user id on PNB net banking.
- Enter login password/sign on password of PNB net banking.
- Click on Login button.
- Select personal setting option (see image)
- Select Enable transaction option (see above image)
- click on Continue button.
- All is set now. You have enabled transaction.
If you are facing any other issuein PNB Net Banking, you can comment below. We’ll reply soon.
PNB net banking Solution for transaction disabled or user disabled, contact to branch. Comment below if facing any problem