Baroda MPassbook (Bank of baroda M Passbook app)
Baroda Mpassbook app is for Bank of Baroda customers to see account statement. It is soft copy of the passbook. You can see all transactions instantly. No need to go branch to update passbook.
BOB MPassbook App Requirement:
1. Mobile no should be updated in your bank account.
2. Registered no. should be in mobile during app setup first time.
3 MPassbook download from Google Play store.
How to start Baroda Passbook.
1. Download Baroda MPassbook app from Playstore.
2. Open MPassbook.
3. Now Choose your desired language as per your choice.
4. Enter the registered mobile number. (Which is registered in your bank account.) and select sim (1st or 2nd sim).
5. Now this app will send a sms from selected sim for authentication purpose.
6. OTP will be received on your mobile. Now enter the OTP in given box and click on submit.
7. Now enter 4 digit pin as per your choice and re-enter same PIN in below given box also.
8. Finally enter 4 digit pin set by you and click ok.
9. All accounts related to that mobile no. will be shown instantly.
IMP: Bank of Baroda Cash withdraw without ATM. Cash on Mobile BOB
You can see all bank account linked to that mobile no. In the top left corner you can switch other account also. Not only current transaction but you can see old transactions also. This is the best digital banking app as other are.
Hope you will be able to install and setup Baroda Mpassbook app easily now.
Baroda Mpassbook not found on google play store
Baroda Mpassbook is not on playstore now in 2020. So click here to download original Baroda MPassbook
5 thoughts on “Mpassbook Bank of Baroda BOB Passbook app”
Baroda m connect error host not available. Solution please
Update app in playstore then restart app. you will not get error of “Host not available”
very nice to read