15G or 15H form submit online using mobile. Read this…
Friends, now you can submit 15G or 15H form online by net banking or mobile banking directly. No need to visit branch for this purpose.
Many indian banks are providing this service to their customers.
Bank of baroda New update (M connect Plus)
Bank of Baroda also has launched new version of Mobile banking (M connect Plus), in which you can submit on self-declaration basis 15G/H form to get TDS exemption on interest income. (15G – for individuals below 60 years of age), (15H – for individuals, whose age is 60 years and above).
In this version, there is option to submit 15g/H declaration directly. there are more features also in this version like adhaar seeding, TDS certificate, interest certificate etc.
Criteria for Submission of Form 15G/15H
- If the investor’s age is below 60, or is a trust or is a Hindu Undivided Family then they will have to file form 15G to save TDS.
- If the investor’s age is 60 years or more, then he will have to file form 15H.
- These forms cannot be filed by NRI account holders.
- Company also can not submit this form
- If your income is taxable, you can not submit this declaration.
- You should submit this form every year in April month.
- You should not submit false declaration in 15G/H to save TDS.
For more free updates of Bank of Baroda click here and subscribe free service