Net PNB Banking (netpnb.com) Solution for transaction disabled or user disabled, contact the branch
Net PNB Banking (for PNB customer): If you are facing a problem in Net PNB Banking like transaction disabled or user disabled, contact to branch, you need to enable the transaction.
Net PNB Banking login
PNB Net Banking: Sometimes you see the message in PNB net banking “transaction not enabled”. You can solve this issue. Follow these steps (shown in image).
- Login in site. NetPNB.com (Net PNB Banking)
- Enter user id on PNB net banking.
- Enter login password/sign on password of PNB net banking.
- Click on Login button.
- Select personal setting option (see image)
- Select Enable transaction option (see above image)
- click on Continue button.
- All is set now. You have enabled transactions.
If you are facing any other issuein Net PNB Banking, you can comment below. We’ll reply soon.
PNB net banking Solution for transaction disabled or user disabled, contact to branch. Comment below if facing any problem
Net PNB Banking new user
If you are not registered in PNB net banking, you can register yourself from home. There are only three requirements for your account.
- Your mobile no. should be registered in your PNB bank account.
- ATM card should be active in your bank account.
- Your PNB account should be active. It should not be a dormant account.
You can regiser your net banking account on website netpnb.com using “register new user” option.
Similarly, choose retail or corporate net banking option carefully so that it will not make problems further.
If your have any issue related to registration like ATM pin issue make sure to read this.
net pnb banking security tips
1. Do not reveal passwords over phone/email etc. to any person including Bank.
2. Change your password regularly. Keep your password a combination of alphabets, special characters and numbers.
3. Use on-screen KEYPAD for logging in when you are not using your own PC.
4. Don’t Click on website links/attachments in un-known/suspicious emails. These links may take you to replica of bank’s website and ask for keying in your user-id and password(s).
5. In case of doubt, reconfirm the PNB’s website by double-clicking the ‘padlock’ symbol/icon in the address bar to ensure the site is running in secure mode BEFORE you input any confidential/sensitive information.
6. Clicking on the ‘padlock’ symbol/icon and on server certification symbol will display details of the server certification in the favour of Punjab National Bank.
7. To ensure safe and genuine login, always enter bank’s website either through www.netpnb.com or www.pnbindia.in.
8. In case there is any call, please confirm that call is from the authorized person of the bank.
9. Our bank does not ask for details of your account/pin/password. Therefore any one pretending to be asking you for information from the bank/technical team may be a fraudulent entity, so please beware. You should know how to operate net transactions and if you are not familiar you may refrain from doing so. You may seek bank’s guidance in this regard. The bank is not responsible for online transactions going wrong. We shall also not be responsible for wrong transactions and wanton disclosure of details by you. The viewing options and transactions option on the net are different.
net pnb banking new user (How to login new user in net PNB banking)
- Using this facility customers would be able to register for PNB’s Internet Banking & Mobile Banking Services online without visiting the branch.
2. The facility is available only for self operated saving and current account customers.
3.Only customers who are registered for SMS Alerts facility with our Bank can avail this facility
4.Please keep following information ready before using the facility of online registration –
a.Account Number (For which Internet/Mobile banking is to be registered)
b.One Time Password (OTP) which will be delivered on your registered mobile number during the process.
c.Debit Card No. and ATM PIN (Linked with the account number for which Internet banking is being registered)
d.Your Mobile ( registered with the bank) for receiving One Time Password (OTP)
5.Only in case of providing above information correctly, you will be able to complete the password resetting process.
6.Post successful registration for Internet/Mobile banking services, the user would be instantly activated.
7.Only in case of providing above information correctly, you will be able to complete the password resetting process.
7.In case you are not able to reset the password online, you may request for the same by speaking to our.24 hour Customer Careor by contacting a branch and passwords will be delivered through your branch within 7 working days.
11 thoughts on “Net PNB Banking login transaction disabled or user disabled solution”
MY Net Banking Working pro ply some mistake done by me in personal setting then only limited service working now login only with dashboard –
Default Login Page: Dashboard
please advise us
very nice. maine meri net banking ka password reset kar lia hai. PNB net banking kafi easy hai.
PNB net banking issues
User is disabled for login. Please contact the bank for further information.
Vikas ji, may be that linked ATM is blocked. You can reset your transaction password to enable transactions back.
My pnb netbanking account disabled while loging.
Message is contact branch.
Did you enter wrong password three times? You can reset it. Watch this video for step be step process
Hello K.S. Bawa, issue resolved or not yet?
My atm card has been blocked. Contact to branch message aa raha hai atm par
Ankur ji, old atm ab block ho rahe hai, us sabhi no chip based debit card dispatch kiye ja rahe hai. apko bhi new card issue ho chuka hoga.
Great sir, really helpful. Thanks
I like pnb net banking.